Annoyance

Today we were called to return to Bangsar for Fathers Day in advance . Bangsar, the place where I scared of most, also the place I despised . That's where my father sides relative lived, that's where we used to live when I was still a baby . Unfriendly looking buildings, big dogs, everything of this place give off an unwelcoming phenomena .

We reached there 10.30 a.m as called . My brothers and parents were enjoying their time, of course . Not me . There was no entertainment there . TV was on with old movies, laptops were used by my brothers and cousins . I just stared into the spaces with my mind runs wild .

Hours later my aunty came, believe me, her daughters are the most annoying things, in fact they are a pain on my ass . "I hated CNY because these people are noisy ." "I bought this handbag for how many k's ." "My glasses worthed how many k ." "We just came back from bla bla, and it was cheap, we bought bla bla for how many k's, worthed it and bla bla ." "I have 1k of pocket money per week and we eat bla bla for teatime ." "Oh, our gardener is impressive ! As well as our chef ." "Oh, don't worry we have drivers all the time . " "My private tutor actually costed bla bla ." "I'm learning digital painting outside with the fees of bla bla . I'm learning 124896103 languages and 12394723 dances and singing . " Bla bla bla bla .

SHUT UP . JUST SHUT UP . YOU ARE SO ANNOYING AND IT'S RIPPING MY BRAIN OFF .
SOMEBODY SHOULD'VE JUST KIDNAP YOU FOR MAKING WORLD A BETTER PLACE .

And, hello ? Do you have any respect for the elders ? I'm gonna grab back the old issues back to CNY . The aircond ran out of gas . Also, our dining table is a little too small for fitting in all of us, for that reason we were divided into 2 tables, one for adults and one for us, the younger ones which was less well-served . And who the hell are them to sit on the table for adults and make my mom and aunty-in-law to sit with us ? And what's with all the 4 fans facing at you guys ? Not even 1 for us ? What the hell . I know you are rich, but aren't you taught any manners ? What's with all the body guards or drivers when you supposed to have someone to teach you the basic of humanity . And shut your face off , I don't even care what type of handbags you have or how much your father earns . Don't say, "They're noisy . I don't like it . ", while rolling your eyes . We don't like you two neither, but at least, leave some respect for the elders . You guys are pathetic, know that ?

Their mom asked about my interest in drawing, actually all of us knew their mom has no other difference compared to her daughters . She started to blob out everything about her daughters' temporary interest for drawing and sent them for expensive classes . Nothing was wrong, but something was itching inside my heart that moment . I wanted to show them that I could do better than them in the future without expensive tutoring . I wanted to show them that even self-taught can be better than tutored . I hope I could . By that time, I would've just smile to myself and say , " IN YOUR FACE . "


1 comment:

Melanie said...

Wow. . .I thought I was the only one with those kinda of cousins.

Well, you have what they don't have - talent!